Final Bestiary

Dust Jacket/Cover

I got the dust cover printed! It came out amazingly. I had it printed onto 170GSM satin stock which made sure each letter and each line came out as crisp and colourful as they possibly could. It does crease rather easily which is an issue but I think it may be down to the fact that most of its surface is a very light grey/off white so creases show up much more than if it was full colour/darker.

Below are some half decent shots I got of the book just after I got back from the printers!

Ugly Bestiary Scientific Illustration Book

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I’m so happy with how it turned out. This project has been amazing…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s